Intermountain Interclub Association
The IIA has been formed to be recognized by the United States Figure Skating Association (USFSA), to exist for the purposes of promoting activities for the mutual benefit of the member clubs of IIA. As such, the IIA and its members shall be subject to and abide by the Bylaws and Official Rules of the USFSA, as in existence and amended by USFSA.
As an interclub association IIA's mission is to provide programs to encourage participation and achievement in the sport of figure skating on ice and particularly:
- To cooperate with and assist member clubs in holding, staging and/or conducting test sessions, exhibitions and competitions;
- To coordinate the annual calendar;
- To establish standardized procedures for testing sessions with the IIA;
- To organize and host officials/judges schools in accordance with USFSA;
- To participate as a group for the attainment of the objects and purposes of USFSA in accordance with the provisions of the USFSA Bylaws and Official Rules; and
- To collaborate in the organization of hosting USFSA sanctioned ice skating competitions on local, regional, sectional, national and international levels.